Coaching work is very powerful.
I look at the practical implementation of nutritional, physical, mental and emotional strategies to get results and HOW you can do this with confidence and success. So often we know something is a good idea, but translating it into everyday reality is a whole other thing!
Coaching is a very special process where you will experience:
- Incredible support so that you can feel secure and strong in your actions
- A structured programme of activity, so you are clear about what to do
- Information and guidance that is tailored to you so that it can wokr in the context of your health, and your life.
- Be held to account to that you feel heard and seen
- Being witnessed so that you are confident the changes and progress are real, and valid.
- How to take powerful action so you can be in control of your health
- How to plan for your own success so you progress at the pace that is right for you.
- Insights into how you get in the way of your own success, so you can work with your beliefs, values, and mindsets, and not struggle against your inner demons.
- How to create positive change so you see yourself as someone who can make changes successfully.
- Understanding what keeps you stuck so you can bypass the obstacle to success.
We can sum this up in one word: TRANSFORMATION.
Coaching is all about about transformation, change from the inside out.
Coaching is all about personal empowerment
And through coaching you can get amazing result for yourself.
I’m a huge fan of finding our own power, owning our voice, connecting to our joys, desires and our purpose in life. By knowing what makes you tick, you come fully alive, we become our most vibrant selves. This is surely one of the greatest joys in life.
THE COACHING PROGRAMMES
THE ENERGY FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
Want more energy and vitality? Then this is the place.
It consists of 8 sessions, of an hour each, working 1-2-1 either in person or via Skype(or similar)
The programmes is tailor made to you and I work together on all the pieces you need to put your energy back on track.
The areas we typically look at include:
- Energy stabilisation strategies so that you no longer have that afternoon slump, or that evening flop, or even the ‘just can’t get out of bed in the mornings’feeling.
- We look at your gut health, because this lies at the root of a healthy immune system, which we need to stay fighting fit.
- We look at all the nutritional strategies that will really boost your energy in the long term. Because once you start to feel better we want to keep you that way!
- We take a really good look at what and how you are eating.
- We take a really good look at all the things that can sap your energy. Anything and everything from the physical things like chronic infections and hormone imbalances, to the more emotional things like toxic relationships, your mental attitudes and beliefs.
- We look at hormone balancing strategies, because stable hormones mean stable energy.
- We check in on your sleep because we all know that without a good night’s sleep, we quickly go downhill.
- Breath work so we can learn to support our cells with the lifegiving oxygen they need, in plentiful supply
- Movement for energy, so our joints and muscles keep working optimally.
- Accessing the energy of being in love with your life. Remember how buzzy you felt last time you were in love? How you had so much energy? Imagine that kind of energy every day.
- Accessing the energy of feeling inspired, by getting clear on what inspires, motivates and gives you confidence
The cost: £1200
If you are not sure if this is for you, then book in for a free 15 minute session with me and we can work it out together.
You can also pay monthly!
THE ENERGY KICKSTART
I absolutely love this blueprint. It is an intensive 3 hour deep-dive and incredibly powerful session completely tailored to you. This session that will change the way you look after your health forever.
We work 1-2-1 either in person or via Skype. We do a deep dive into:
- What’s going on in your health: your worries, concerns and what you are struggling with.
- We look at what you really want for yourself, your health and your life. Let’s get some of those dreams and desires back on the drawing board!
- We look at WHY you want to make changes and what is truly and deeply important to you.
- We go into all things sugar:
- Why sugar is so addictive
- The insulin story and why sugar makes you fat and sick.
- The nature of a sugar detox
- Sugars are hidden everywhere: spotting the enemy
- Foods the body reads as sugar ( and its not always what you think!)
- Good carb, bad carb.
- The basic principles of a sugar detox way of life
In this session we work in the context of YOUR LIFE. No two people are the same, and no one size fits all. We work with who you are, what your life is like and what is important for YOU.
This session offers a new way of looking at food choices, based on what you truly want for yourself, what you desire and long for, and ultimately what you choose. This is very different to the usual do’s and dont’s approach of most diets. We all know a rule book approach doesn’t work. Rules are too inhibiting and restrictive and it doesn’t allow us to express who we truly are. Where as choice is freeing and empowering. This is where the magic happens.
When you put the Energy Kick Start into action you will see a whole host of changes, because the benefits of clarity around about what you truly want and treating your body to a sugar detox are so vast. But here are some of the key ones:
- Weight loss
- Boost your energy and ditch the fatigue
- Stabilises the energy levels: no more afternoon slumps or falling asleep with the kids at story time.
- Improve your sleep
- Improve your mood
- Glowing skin
- Be brighter sharper and clearer in your mind
- Support the immune system to work more effectively
- Improve periods
- Improve menopausal symptoms
- Settles the digestive system: improves IBS, heartburn, constipation.
The cost : £480
“I had been struggling with a variety of physical symptoms that I I knew I wouldn’t get a very good answer from my regular NHS service. I was looking for more than that.
My main issues were around tummy troubles. Also I had struggled with the way I felt about food, and my relationship with my body. For most of my life I have been driven by the idea of “I must be thin”. All of these things were making me miserable, and I had got to the point where if I didn’t do something, I wondered what would happen to me.
I found Dr Margriet through a friend and as soon as she explained to me how Margriet works, I knew this was for me. The work is very holistic, using the principles of functional medicine. It is a very broad approach and this really made sense to me.
Since we started working together, things have started to shift in the most amazing way. I’m on this wonderful journey.
Physically I feel 100% better and I have not had any more issues with my bowels. I feel so much more settled. Like I’m beginning to know who I am. And exploring who I really am and I suppose why Im here. I’m finding out all this amazing stuff about life and about me.
My biggest breakthrough really surprised me. We worked on ‘filling my cup first’ which meant making sure I give to myself before I give to others. As a mum and a professional woman, I was so used to giving everything to others first- my time, my attention, my worries – everything. But this insight has been so powerful to me. I can start off the day feeling grr, but then I focus on how I can look after myself and get what I need to feel ok, then I’m back to that high vibe. I do this every single day. And it has filled me with such joy.
My life is now full of pleasure and I’ll be sad when the work is finished.
Ive really enjoyed the sessions and an hour hasn’t seemed long enough sometimes!
Thank you so much for this wonderful work. “Jackie
Still not sure?
Its quite normal to have questions! Ask away, but here are some of the things people often ask me.
Its a lot of money!
Ok, so let me ask you this: how much money did you spend on your last holiday? On your car? Or if you added up all the money you’ve spent on books, equipment, courses and you’re still struggling…
We all resist spending money that is ‘just for me’. Because we are ace at telling ourselves ‘ I don’t deserve this’. We happily give stuff to other people: our time, money, energy, attention. You name it, we give it away without so much as a second glance. But when we think about spending that kind of money on ourselves we run for the hills!
And think about this: what is it costing you to stay stuck in this place? What is it costing you because you don’t have the energy to go for that promotion, or go self-employed and live your dream life? What is it costing you in clothes every time you diet and then put all the weight back on again. Oh, and what about those gym memberships…Yes, Ive been there!!
Don’t worry. Its quite normal to feel all of these things. I know I did. But I do know that having invested in my health, it has opened up my life again.
I don’t have time
Someone once told me this:“If you don’t make time for your health now, you will have to make time for being ill later”. That sounded so depressing, but it holds a truth. And it echoes with what we just said: we are so good at giving our time away, and feel guilty when we say no to others and spend that time on ourselves for a while.
“No, Margriet, you don’t understand, I really don’t have time”
Got it. So my question to you is this: If you don’t do it now, then when are you going to sort things out? Because your body is really letting you know it needs something else.
What if I can’t do it?
My clients usually admit to this a few sessions into the programme!! “I was so worried that I couldn’t do it, that it would be too hard”. But then they tell me how proud they are of what they have already achieved and how excited they are about what is ahead. They felt exactly like you do now.
The thing in coaching is, its all about YOU. We start where you are, and we go at your pace. Its not about you obediently following a preset programme, it is about what YOU need, and we go from there.